Ghazanfar Bank, a full-fledged licensed commercial Bank, commenced its operations in March 2009. The Share Holders of the Bank belongs to one of the leading business groups of Afghanistan. As a leading business house Ghazanfar Group is involved in various key businesses sectors as a front runner such as import and distribution of Petroleum/Gas and other various important industrial sectors. Ghazanfar Bank started its operation in Kabul, Afghanistan, and is offering key financial services both under conventional and Islamic Banking. The Bank has since opened up its Branches at various key locations such as Mazar Sharif, Hairatan, Kunduz, Takhar, Pule- Khumri, Jalalabad, Herat & Kandahar besides opening another eight branches at Kabul in Sarai Shahzada, Shar-e-Naw, Karte Naw, Kote Sangi, Lase Maryam, Karte Char and Wazir Akbar Khan. In due course of time, the Bank intends to expand its Branch Network in Kabul as well as at other key locations of the Country.
- Islamic Investment Officer shall adhere to the Credit Policy and Circulars. Etc.
- The incumbent is responsible to follow timeframe properly.
- Market for new clients for Islamic Investment including clients for Guarantees & Letter of credit and other Islamic products.
- Preparing all loan Documents relating to Islamic Investment as per policy and procedure of credit department.
- Ensure compliance as per Sharia laws & credit Policy.
- Purchasing commodity of Murabaha cases should be done under conformation of CCO/ DY CCO/ Islamic investment manager.
- Make sure all wording of loan documents must be correct without any spelling mistakes.
- Obtaining colored copy of business license/ tazkera/ passport of president/ vice president of the company/ mortgagor and other related documents.
- Providing/ sending enquiry/ confidential reports letters to other governmental/ privates banks or financial organizations.
- Acceptance/ rejection of new cases are the authority of CCO/ DY CCO.
- The incumbent is responsible to check the tax status of each client in CR system of DAB and at initial stage
- Islamic Investment Officer is responsible to follow timeframe properly.
- Islamic Investment Officer is responsible to check the Tax status of each client in CR system of DAB and at initial stage.
- Islamic Investment Officer is obliged to quarterly check and monitor the Credit Portfolio (funded) so that the borrowers (include branches) fulfilling the terms of loan agreement and in case of any negligence by the borrowers, to inform CCO / Dy CCO to take necessarily action.
- Islamic Investment Officer shall check and sign all monitoring reports (include branches) and forwarded for SME Head for signature purpose.
- Islamic Investment Officer shall check monthly projected and as well as applied interests to make sure applied and calculated correctly.
- Islamic Investment Officer to prepare all loan documents related to conventional loans and other types of loan documents may require further including agreements / contracts when needed.
- Islamic Investment Officer to visit the clients (include provincial) for assessment of businesses when needed.
- Islamic Investment Officer to ensure all required information/documents of cases are completed before the credit committee meeting and disbursement.
- Islamic Investment Officer manage to send credit inquiry letters (include confidential report) to other banks and/ or organizations.
- To perform any other assignments (special projects), assigned in accordance with the policy and procedure.
1. Shall have Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Master’s degree will be preferred.
2. Shall have at least 2 or 3 years of professional experience in Bank’s Credit section.
- Fluency in English language in written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of risk assessment
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Decision-making Skills.
- Must have team management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Having an analytical mindset is extremely important.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to (email@example.com)
Please Mention the position title and vacancy number in the subject of your E-mail otherwise your Email will not be considered. (Islamic Investment Officer GB/HRD/35
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.