About Move Welfare Organization:
MOVE is a National humanitarian, independent, non-political, non-sectarian organization which is aiming for an equitable & quality standard health care for all Afghans throughout its endless effort to response to highly vulnerable group, mother & children, who are victim of various deadly diseases as well as having the high rates of morbidity & mortality in the country.
The policy of MOVE is to conduct the activities honorably and ethically, in the illumination of public accountability and consistency with applicable laws, rules, guidelines and practices to non-governmental agencies.
MOVE Welfare Organization has been founded in 2005 by a group of professionals in health care management. MOVE was registered with Ministry of Economy (Reg. No. 45) & signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Ministry of Public Health on 21.11.2005 (MoU No. 05). Since January 2011, STEP Health and Development Organization Merged with MOVE Welfare Organization and working as on entity under the name of MOVE Welfare Organization.
- Act according MOVE organization policies and procedures and represent MOVE in all related issues.
- Work with cooperative attitude and keep a high standard of quality
- To plan , the implementation ,supervision and monitoring system of the RH program
- Assist the implementation of national policies, strategies and protocols related to Reproductive Health and Emergency Obstetric Care
- Provide HQIP implementation plan, conduct and follow it regularly
- Update and provide monthly HQIP action plans, feedbacks and report.
- Assist the CBHC program training sessions, supervision, particularly the female CHWs, FHAGs, Shura and the midwifes, or other programs that have a focus on women and children
- To supervise RH program activities at health facilities, HPs and Community
- To build up common awareness and ensure more attention of technical staff on main morbidity, STDs and HIV/AIDs.
- To prepare monthly, quarterly and annually reports from HQIP, RH and CBCH activities.
- To develop relation with Regional maternity referral, centers.
- Training need assessment of F.MDs and Midwives regarding its knowledge and skill on MCH and BEOC
- Plan and conduct trainings for F.MDs and Midwives
- Liaise with RH officer of PHD and NGOs to ensure good coordination regarding MCH services
- Provide and keep a sustainable referral system from community to FHHs and higher lever HFs
- de UTsupervision of the EPIast 2 years Develop spirit of cooperation and understanding among members of program.
- To design and implement skills upgrade trainings base on need, and provide on the job training and refresher course for related staff.
- Assist in organizing the supply system of related clinics such as supply of medicine, equipment’s.
- Do whatever related job is delegated by the Project manager.
- Interpersonal and managerial and conflict resolution skills.
- Communication skills and knowledge of local communities.
- Knowledge of English and National Languages.
- Work skills in hard environment
- Understand GBV Concept
How to Apply
Application procedure: Interested candidates should submit a letter of application along with CV before closing date to the Administration Unit of MOVE via email to : email@example.com
Notice: Please Write the V/A position title and province name in which you apply on the Subject line.
The short listed candidates will be called for an interview and all appropriate documents should be available at the time of interview.