- Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
• Employee Engagement:
- Supports the employee engagement team in developing and implementing strategies to enhance employee engagement including data analysis, communication of results, and implementing action plans.
• Performance Management:
- Supports, and guide the performance management team in ensuring SMART objectives, performance reviews, and assessments.
• Succession Management:
- Coordinates and manages the succession management for Etisalat Afghanistan including identification of critical roles and successors and ensuring development plans are in place and implemented.
• HR Policy Development:
- Conducts policy research and supports the relevant HR team members in developing applicable policies.
• Reward & Recognition
- Supports, and guides the reward & recognition team in the execution of a fair and equitable reward & recognition program for Etisalat Afghanistan.
• Learning & Development:
- Manages and executes fair and equitable rewards and recognition programs for Etisalat Afghanistan.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor in HR/Public Administration/ English Literature or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of concepts mentioned in the responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Employee Value Proposition.
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy, please use the link; https://careers.etisalat.af/
Kindly use Google Chrome Browser for smooth Access.
During the profile creation, if you face any issues, kindly contact us at +93 (0) 781204500 [during working hours (8 am - 5 pm)].