Lapis is a leading media, education, research, project management and strategic communications company, operating throughout the Middle East, Northern Africa, South and Central Asia. Lapis supports local and global efforts to bring about positive change in frontier markets and challenging environments. From delivering education projects to strategic communications and project design, for nearly two decades Lapis’ work has framed how individuals, communities and nations see their world. We employ an unparalleled understanding of complex media and sociopolitical environments. We stay on the forefront of changes in audiences’ media and technology consumption, and combine this systems-level knowledge with our on-ground expertise to tailor carefully analyzed and creatively engaging products. Our clients include governments, foundations, international organizations, and the private sector.
• Writing scripts for the educational contents ensuring the high quality standards
• Developing themes and storylines, while making the plots believable and realistic
• Undertaking research, including plot-lines, places, themes and characters
• Verifying the factual content of written work
• Conducting interviews with people either face-to-face, over the telephone or by email if required
• Submitting material for production in the required and expected format and timelines
• Rewriting and adapting material (and sometimes the work of others) for alternative formats
• Maintaining an active interest in the specific genre, such as TV, radio and etc.
• Being prepared to rewrite and revise work (often several times) following feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in literature, Arts or any other related field
• At least 7 years of relevant experience
• Fluency in spoken and written English, Dari and Pashtu
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills
• Acquaintance with computer specially with Word and Excel program
• Have an excellent time management skills
• Ability to control and lead a team
How to Apply
Please submit your resume as a PDF document only, and ensure that the document title includes your first and last name as well as the position for which you are applying.